Monday, December 21, 2009

Artwork by Kids






Yes, we are still alive out here...It is raining, Nikki, Courtney and Thomas are playing downstairs...John and Cameron are at school. Dwight and Leshia and Cody are at the hospital...Mom is somewhere up in the sky :)...I am sitting in my chair after a week of banket and Sunday School and am too tired to do any real blogging, but here are a few artsy pictures Thomas took with my camera (he took over 50 pictures while I was in the shower, including the entire interior of my Maxima, the garage doors up, the garage doors down...) (he's pretty good, isn't he :))...and some chalkwork by John. Hee hee. Rain rain, go away, little Johnny wants to play!

2 comments:

Brad and Lynn Kuiper said...

I love Thomas's "artsy" pictures! Escpecially "Why it is raining?"

Brad and Lynn Kuiper said...

PS that was from Kenzie