Our Junior High goes to Warm Beach every fall for two days - this year I got to "chap" altho the kids hardly need it, they are so good. It was so much fun, I want to go every year! We got to swim, play tennis, go on a zip line (kids only), canoe, play volleyball, have a campfire, take part in Bible studies, play lots of group games (Murder is sooo fun), do a high-ropes tree course and (the highlight) slide around on the mud flats. The camp (we slept in the primitive A-frames) is right on the ocean, perched high on a bluff looking across the sound at Camano Island. Down below is a grassy / muddy area of "canals" and mud flats (the most perfect slimy mud ever) that gets flooded at high tide. So we canoed right over where we had been sliding. It was so much fun getting muddy - definitely a great way to get in touch with your inner child! I will post more pics of the mud later - they are on a CD somewhere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment